We here at The Health Doctor follow a strict set of terms and conditions to ensure the premium quality of content is available on this site. To retain the original content that has zero plagiarism we have made some rules that every writer must keep in mind before writing for us. We believe this is the only way to ensure absolute originality.
The terms and conditions include the following:
- Every author or writer on this site is not a medical professional, therefore, the information provided here must include the proper citation with sources so that the information can be checked and verified by anyone easily.
- You agree to embrace net, its partners, correspondents, management and authors, editors and other employees harmless and support them against any claims, costs, damages, losses, expenses, and any other obligations.
- The advice of a doctor is mandatory before self-diagnosing or self-treatment with the information provided on our, therefore, website related to any health condition.
- Any author, writer, editor, or anyone related to this website should not be responsible for any harm, loss or damage caused to any user of this website by reading or utilizing the information provided on this site.
- This site is not responsible for any kind of damage that could be indirect or accidental and arise due to the connection and usage of this website.
- When using this site you are agreeing that all claims, damages or demands of every category, nature, recognized and anonymous, revealed or unrevealed are in any way not on us, our employees, our trusted partners, third-party sources, etc.
- You are not allowed to violate the security rules of this site in any way that will cause serious action by our team.
- Any claim or dispute that may arise will be seen along with the laws of the state that is affiliated with the Site.